Thursday, May 26, 2016

Body Art

Wow... I have posted a lot lately.  I've had some things on my mind. I find that fiddling with blog stuff has been helping me focus on other things, rather than the constant thoughts and worries that have been plaguing me. Sometimes you just need something for your mind to do.

Blogging SL fashion stuffs, is not exactly rocket science - it is not hard to do by any means.  But it does take some focus and concentration.  It is not just posting the actual post....there are pics to be taken, lists to be made, links to be linked...all that jazz. I think the photography part of it takes the longest for me. It is not just that my computer sucks at everything SL related, but I take a lot of snaps.... then I have to choose the ones that turned out somewhat worthy lol. Then crop, poke, prod until something I like emerges. So yea, takes some time and it keeps my mind off other things for a while.

Anywayyyyy......Today I was inspired by the gorgeous body art by Izzie's, Metallic Floral Tattoo. Inspired enough to just wear them and not much else :) This body art is so lovely. The hud comes with a selection of different colors as well.  I am wearing a nude/peach color in my pics, but I tried them all and they all look amazing.  These are going in My Favorite Things folder for sure :)


Body: Maitreya Lara 3.5
Head: Genesis Liu (Rare Gacha)
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes - Nymph
Hair: ""D!va"" Hair "Amanda" (Moon stone)
Eyeshadow: 07 HUD_Genesis_Lab_Eyeshadows_FASHION_STROKE Bianca gacha (K9)
Lips: 12 HUD_Genesis_Lab_Lipstick_BRUISED ingrid gacha (Darkstyle Fair)
Necklace: (Yummy) Layered Chain Choker - Gold (C88)
Body Art: Izzie's - Metallic Floral Tattoo (Uber)





No comments:

Post a Comment