Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Ex Machina

I am a huge Sci Fi geek.  Books, movies, TV...all of it!  Ex Machina is one of my favorite Sci Fi movies, in my top 20 for sure. I was watching it again the other night, so it has been on my mind for a couple of days. After shopping at Uber , I decided to create something that had the feel of that movie.

My intention was not to copy exactly how anyone looked in the movie, I just wanted an inspired look. The basic concept of the movie is; What is it to be human...and how can you prove that humanity.  I am putting a link to the IMDb page for the movie, above....just in case anyone is interested in finding out more about it.

Here is what I came up with, decided to keep it pretty simple :)


Body: Maitreya Lara 3.5
Head: Genesis Liu (Rare Gacha)
Skin Applier: Genesis Kiara (Gacha)
Hair: .Shi : Ethereal . LBlonde (Uber)
Eye: IKON (Target texture for lining the eyes up :P)
Liner: 08 HUD_Genesis_Lab_Eyeshadows_GEOMETRY gacha (Darkstyle Fair)
Lips: 15 HUD_Genesis_Lab_Lipstick_GEOMETRY_MATTE gacha (Darkstyle Fair)
Dress: Dead Dollz Dune - Beach Robe - Black (Uber)
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Vallari Neck Collar
Shoes: R.icielli - NAYRA V2 High Heels for Maitreya / Black Silver




No comments:

Post a Comment