Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Summer

Sooooo, the famous Luxebox was given out a few days ago.... I guess it is infamous in some circles lol.  I am not going to say a whole lot about it, except that I really enjoyed the whole thing.  I loved the anticipation of waiting until the 15th.... like waiting for Christmas morning when I was a kid.  I loved opening up the mysterious box we had all waited for.  And lastly, I was very happy with the items we received. Of course there were a couple of things, that were not quite my style....but that was really OK with me,  I am sure those items appealed to many others.  I completely feel like I got my money's worth and way more. And above and beyond that, I had a ton of fun with it :D

So that is that! On with the show.  This gorgeous Tshirt by Foxes, is one of the lovely items that came in the Luxebox,  I think it is my very favorite.  It comes with a texture change HUD that includes plain versions of the Tshirt as well.

A new hair release by Magika called Summer is out and it is BEAUTIFUL!  ....as are all Magika's hairs.  I loooove Magika's hair textures with all of my being....best blonde texture on the grid in my opinion.  This is a must have :D


Body: Maitreya Lara 3.5
Head: Genesis Liu (rare gacha)
Eyebrows: DeeTaleZ Mesh Brows Layer (We<3 RP)
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes - Nymph
Hair: Magika - 01 - Summer
Top: Foxes - Vintage Tied Tees - LuxeBox Exclusive 
Skirt: !gO! Agata skirt - vanilla
Shoes: ...Mutresse... Gugu Sandals - 18 Colors (C88)
Hair Wreath: =Zenith=Tulips bloom Corolla
Necklaces: SPELL : Branch choker/Two moons pendant (gachas) (The Chapter 4)



No comments:

Post a Comment