Monday, June 6, 2016

Bikini Time!

Bikinis everywhere! Seriously, sooo many gorgeous bikinis out right now. I love how they are fitted mesh to fit my mesh body...... they look amazing.  I have been collecting them as I find them.  One of my favorites is this Mon Cheri bikini for sale at the Tropical Summer Fair.  I almost bought the fatpack, but opted for the black. I may go back for another color though lol.  I am not really a fatpack sort of person, as I really only ever wear one or two colors of an item.

I originally wanted to do a photo shoot on beach somewhere, maybe a nice sunset shot.  But, I was lagging just out an about searching for a place.  So I gave up and just took shot in my little studio :( Not really very beachy, but what can ya do *shrugs*

I also picked up a couple of lovely freebies while I was shopping :) Earrings from Maxi Gossamer and shoes from N-Core.  They just happened to work well with my new bikini, love that :)



Body: Maitreya Lara 3.5
Head: Genesis Liu (Rare Gacha - Main Store)
Hair: Lamb. Only Shallow (Rare Gacha - The Arcade)
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes - Nymph
Lips: ~Shiny Stuffs~ Soft Lips Appliers for Genesis Heads 2.0
Bikini: *MC* Vegas Bikini (Tropical Summer Fair)
Tattoo: .Identity. Body Shop - Precious Secret
Earrings: MG - Earrings - Amalfi Summer Nights (FREE - Group Gift)
Sunglasses: Glamistry: Sunglasses PU2003
Necklace: REIGN.- Tattoo Choker- MoonStone
Shoes: N-core KAREN "Fatpack" for Maitreya (FREE - Group Gift - 50L join fee)


No comments:

Post a Comment