Friday, May 13, 2016

Flawless

I love that in SL we can be as flawed and flawless as want or need to be :)

I had fun with my dress up this evening, so many gorgeous new shiny things out right now, ok there is always gorgeous new shiny things out.....buuuuut w/e, I love all those shiny things!

This outfit started out with these fabulous shoes by Pure Poison, they come with a color hud, so you can mix and match the colors on different parts of the shoe. yay :)  I loved the black and white look on these shoes, so I decided to only wear black and white for my entire outfit and I am really happy with the end result.  Btw I had to do this just from what I'd already bought and could find in my inventory.  Errrm was not hard to do, considering...I do buy a lot of those two colors :P  Anyhoooo....here is that look :)


Body: Maitreya Lara 3.5
Head: Genesis Liu (Rare Gacha - in main store)
Hair: tram D427 hair / shell&creamyellow
Lipstick: ~Shiny Stuffs~ Genesis Classy Lip Appliers
Top: erratic / janelle - crop top / flawless (maitreya) 
Skirt: Valentina E Helene Ensemble Noir (The Chapter 4)
Shoes: Pure Poison - Neva Sandals (Collabor88)
Earrings: Pure Poison - Nathalie Earrings - Silver (FREE - group gift gacha)
Necklace: *{Junbug}* FaMESHed 4th Anniversary Gift (FREE)
Glasses: Reign REIGN.- Hippy Glasses # 13 (gacha)
Rings: Kibitz - Rosie rings - silver





No comments:

Post a Comment