Sunday, October 14, 2012

Mad World

I was standing around half dressed, trying demo's on.  I tried on this corset by Etchaflesh, and I also happened to be wearing these coldlogic trousers (one of my favorite pairs of pants).  Once I saw them together, I bought the corset right away....then just began building this look :)




Shape: Shiny Stuffs ~ Petunia
Skin: -Glam Affair- Roza - 07 The Arcade Gacha Events 
Eyes: Mayfly -Deep Sky Eyes (Rose Blush)
Lashes: *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes -39- Luscious
Hair: [LeLutka]-RYKIEL hair - Powder
Eyeshadow: Garage Makeup 51
Lips: Glamorize - Center of Attention Lips - Fire Engine Red
Lingerie: *Fishy Strawberry* - Ignition - Black
Corset: [Etchaflesh] Corpse Nightmare Underbust (mesh)
Pants: coldlogic trouser - dailey.coal (mesh)
Shoes: [LeLutka]-Pow Pumps (black)
Jewelry: KOSH- TINK Choker and Earrings





No comments:

Post a Comment