Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Looking Hot

I love the store Grasp..... so many amazing creations there.  I had to have these cargo shorts as soon as I saw them.  Also.... these great tennies by BALKANIK2 for FREEE!! Lucky me, they were perfect with my new pants :)

These shoes come in a fatpack of a bunch of different colors and patterns!!!

Really like these pretty freebie eyes


Shape: Shiny Stuffs ~ Petunia
Skin: LAQ ~ Jennie2 [Fair]
Eyes: ::SP:: Eyes Opal (FREE... MP)
Lashes: *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes -31- ExtraLong
Hair: [e] Sparrow - Blonde 02 (mesh)
Eyeliner/gloss: {D.A} Lipgloss/Eyeshadow
Top: (PixelDolls) Stripe Bikini Black/white
Pants: +grasp+/Cargo sarrouel shorts/Black/Womens (mesh)
Shoes: BALKANIK2.0 Vintage_BLACK Gifrgroup [BLK2.0] (mesh) (FREE... Group Gift)
Bracelets: [EY:NO] Mess Bangles (silver)
Earrings: ChaChaDee! - NOT ENOUGH Earrings
Necklaces: MG - Necklace - Roho Drop Pendant - SILVER
Tattoo: AITUI TATTOO - Minimalist - Upper Arm Wraps


No comments:

Post a Comment