Sunday, October 7, 2012

Beauty is only FREE skin deep :P

I got this Panda Punx skin FREE on marketplace.  I also comes with a FREE shape (not shown in pics). It has two skin options, w/ cleavage and w/out.  I really like it....it is soft and pretty, and I have found it works well with my own shapes :) 


Panda Skin w/out added make-up layers

Shape: Mine
Skin: Panda Punx Kimmie Skin (FREE..MP)
Eyes: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Pale Cool Silver
Lashes: - DAMNED - Eyelashes
Hair: RAW HOUSE :: Sorcha [DkBlonde 03]
Top: -tb- Half Tucked Tee (Mesh)
Jeans: SVPAP - Jean Capri
Belt: ~Pepper~ Andavi Belt - BLACK
Earrings: .Pekka. Maniac Ear Piercing V1
Bracelets:  *X*plosion SweetPunk Bracelets
Necklace: .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Necklace :: LENA :: (FREE...Energy Club Opening)
Ring: MG - Silver Drop with Jet
Nails: Nails Verino (French) Rose (FREE...MP)
Hat: Some random hat in my inventory...no idea where is from


No comments:

Post a Comment