Thursday, October 18, 2012

Inventory Shopping

So, I spent some time this evening...just listening to music and doing some reorganizing and cleaning of my inventory.  Every time I do this, I find all sorts of things I've forgotten I had...or have even worn.  It's like shopping in my own inventory :)  I found this little dress from Villena that I had bought, quite a while back. It got filed away, and I never got around to wearing it...and yea, I had forgotten I had it lol.  The same goes for these cute hoop earring from Finesmith.  So I put both of them on and dug around some more until I had a complete outfit that I liked :)



Shape: Shiny Stuffs ~ Rose
Skin: LAQ ~ Jennie2 [Fair]
Eyes: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Light Arabian Blue (past group gift)
Lashes: *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes -31- ExtraLong
Eyeliner: MONS / Hippie Makeups
Hair: Baiastice - Billy hair attachment
Dress: villena Mesh Dress Strawberry
Boots: J's Studded Long boots (Black)
Earrings: FINESMITH Shell earrings hoops
Bangles: Apple May Designs - Fashionista Bangles - Silver
Ring: TDRspecial Heart Rings (past TDR)
Tattoos: Little House of Curios - Summer Flowers Tattoo





No comments:

Post a Comment