Friday, July 3, 2015

All You Need is.....LBDs!

I have this weird obsession in SL.......and that is......LBDs!  Yes, little black dresses.  I have a big folder just for them.  When I see a new one, I want it immediately lol.  Maybe someday I will do a post on all my favorite ones :P  When mesh clothes became available I was sooooo happy, mostly because that meant I could finally buy an LBD without that damn prim flap we had to wear with skirts and dresses.  Oh how I hated that prim flap ><  Anywayyyy.....when I saw this dress by Valentina E. at uber, I was doomed and had to buy it.  sigh.

Also I grabbed the June group gift at Beusy, the cute and punky bob hairstyle ....and it was FREE! love it :)

I love the ruffles on this dress :)

Skin: Glam Affair - Yolandi skin - America 06 (Uber)
Eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes - Blue
Hair: Beusy: June Hair (FREE - group gift - upstairs in hair store)
Eyeliner: Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner no.03
Lips: ~Shiny Stuffs~ Classic Red version 2
Earrings:  [MANDALA]KABUKI EARRINGs/INFINITELY BLACK
Dress: :V.e. Hand Me Down Ballet Dress (Uber)
Shoes: Maitreya Gold * Zest Pumps Black Slink-High




No comments:

Post a Comment