Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Shopping with the song 'Venus' running through my head !

I did a little bit of shopping and I actually made it to a few events this week.  There are so many events it is hard to keep up with them all.  That is really OK with me though.  I don't have the time or the money to even try and think about getting to them all lol.  Wish I did, have both time and money o.O.  Anywayyyy.... I found so many fabulous things at every place I went!!! But, .... I had to keep my buying under some sort of control.  So here is and outfit I put together with a few of the items I decided on :)

P.S.  I did even make it to the Hair Fair! go me!   I had planned on a blog post sometime before the fair ended, but yea....didn't happen :P  Besides, all the bloggers everywhere blogged it.....my tiny blog was not missed ;)



I love this hair so much!



 Skin: Glam Affair - Sia skin ( Fairy Tales ) - Asia
Hair: Magika [Hair] Suffer Well
Eyes: IKON Hope Eyes - Ghost
Lashes1: (Chemistry) Long eyelashes (FREE - MP)
Lashes2: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Eyeliner1: - Nemezi - Liquids Pack #1
Eyeliner2: #adored - vampy liner (10L - MP)
Top: KITJA - Mini crop top - White
Skirt: TETRA - High Asymmetric Drape Skirt (Black) Shiny Shabby
Jewelry Set: Romana Silver - (70LThe Fantasy Collective
Rings: **{FORMANAILS}**Accessoires -RINGS -SILVER- Slink
Shoes: Pure Poison - Anime Platforms - Uber
Poses: Overlow Poses


No comments:

Post a Comment