Sunday, July 5, 2015

Pick Your Poison

Pure Poison is one of my fave stores in SL, they have tons of  high quality shoes and accessories. The group gifts are also FANTASTIC, and there are a ton of them.  Also, group members have access to the group gacha machines, and get one FREE pull on each of them.  The new gacha is super cute pair of open toed pumps.  I got the cayene color.... a very nice shade of red :) I happen to love red, soooo go me :D  Currently, the group is FREE to join - so join up, and get your goodies.  The freebies, of course, are amazing, but check out the rest of the store too.  There are so many cute shoes, I especially love the sandals there. All the shoes fit mesh feet too, just an FYI :)

The skin in the first couple shots is by Birdy, it used to be one the VIP group gifts.  As far as I can tell, the previous gifts are no longer available.  But there a couple of other FREE group gift skins there right now :) I love Birdy skins a lot.  I find that I wear the old group gift one, Brooke more than my other skins. It has a very unique look, and well.... I just like it :P

Since there are newer group gifts at Birdy, I took a couple of extra shots of my AV wearing them, that I will post also.  The group is 150L join fee, but seriously that is super low price to pay, when you know you will get high quality gifts in return :) Ooooh and do not forget to grab the skin appliers for 1L, you find them in the same area as the group gifts.

Gaby Jewelry set and pumps from Pure Poison
Jamie and Ali VIP skins from Birdy



Skins: .Birdy. Brooke skin ~Pure~ (Sunshine) previous VIP gift
     .Birdy. Jaime Vip skin - Toffee <3 (FREE – Current Group Gift -150L join fee)
     .Birdy. Ali Vip skin - Pure <3(FREE – Current Group Gift -150L join fee)
Eyes:  IKON Eternal Eyes - Blue
Lashes: Eyelashes -31- ExtraLong *REDGRAVE*
Eyeliner:  Essences - Hangover Eyeliner 01
Lips:  ~Shiny Stuffs~ Classic Red version 2
Hair:  *ARGRACE* AZAMI - Platinum [A]
Top:  Tee*fy Kelly Knotted Tank Top (C88 - collabor88)
Skirt: -Pixicat- TheDark.Skirt
Shoes:  Pure Poison - Andreea Pumps - SLINK – Cayene (FREE – Group Gacha)
Jewelry:  Pure Poison – Gaby Set (FREE – Group Gift)





No comments:

Post a Comment