Tuesday, September 18, 2012

White Stripes

Booots! again :)  I Love these boots from A&Y so much. They look really great with this gifty skirt from Blueberry and a this fun sweater by Sn@tch.  The new Exile hair is amazing, not surprising... they are always coming out with fun new interesting styles.  Exile is one of my very  favorite hair stores in SL :)

Sn@tch is another one of my fave stores, it has every style imaginable....its my 'go to' store, when I am looking for something particular as I am putting looks together. It also the very first store I spent my first Ls in.  When I was a newb, I found out about the Sn@tch freebie basement through the FabFree blogs. Sn@tch is a great place to get cute free outfits, hang out and fish...and wait for the lucky boards.  As a newb, that was so much fun for me. I met new people ...and I learned TONS about how SL worked.  I will be forever grateful for the generosity and  the sense of community that Sn@tch provides :)





Shape: Mine
Skin: [Atomic] Grace Skin - cherryBomb (TDR exclusive)
Eyes: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Pale Cool Silver
Lashes: *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes -39- Luscious
Hair: Exile - Turn the Page:Vanilla (MESH)
Top: Sn@tch Jovan Sweater (white)
Skirt: Blueberry Miki *Mesh* (FREE... Group Gift..check past notices)
Socks: *League* Gartered Socks -Overknee- Grey
Boots: A&Y Deuz Boots Metallic - Black (MESH)


No comments:

Post a Comment