Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Happy Hunting

I've been trying to get through a few hunts before they end.......Soooo many hunts, so little time lol.  Another one of my favorite hunt items this season is the Synthetique nails from the FabFree Hunt.  The look very sleek and classy, they also come with a small hud that allows you to change bright, shine, glow and 5 different pastel colors.  I loved them so much, I bought another set there at the store :)  I really love the Happy Undead skirt too, so when payday hits... lol I am going to get a few more colors.



Shape: Mine
Skin: LAQ ~ Jennie2 [Fair]
Eyes: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Light Arabian Blue (past group gift)
Lashes: *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes -31- ExtraLong
Hair: Exile - Darling Nikki:Vanilla (MESH)
Eyeliner: Izzie's - Smokey
Lipgloss: (AMD) Emily Lipsticks - Gold
Top: Sn@tch Alice Wrap Top (Gold) (Sn@tch n Grab 69L)
Skirt: Happy Undead - Mini Skirt (FREE.. Summer Harvest Hunt..ends Sept 21)
Shoes: N-Core EMPORIUM "Pure Black"
Necklaces: {me.} Aster Necklaces Short/Long
Ring: Scrub Stupid Rigging Ring Mesh (FREE... TAE Hunt)
Nails: Synthetique Medium Fierce Nails (FREE...Finding FabFree Hunt)




No comments:

Post a Comment