Friday, September 28, 2012

There is Just Something About a T-Shirt....

A T-shirt is so simple and so comfortable.  It can be worn to bed, worn out and about on a sunny day...it can even be dressed up for an evening out :)  I live in them in RL, and I find that my AV wears them...a lot also.  What can I say, I love a great T-shirt.





Shape: Shiny Stuffs ~ Rose
Skin: LAQ ~ Jennie2 [Fair]
Eyes: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Pale Cool Silver
Lashes: Maitreya V.I.P Group Gift - Mesh Eyelashes (FREE... Group Gift)
Hair: [e] Studio - Blonde 02 (Mesh)
Eyeshadow: Izzie's - Eyeliner Set - Smokey 2
Lipgloss: (AMD) Emily Lipsticks - Pink
Top: -tb- Half Tucked Tee (Mesh)
Pants: -tb- Leather Leggings (Mesh)
Shoes: *MonCheri* Mesh Peep Toe Pumps -Black Collection-
Bracelet1: *BOOM* Bangled Mess Platinum
Bracelet2: F.J. Bracelet Silver 02 (FREE)
Rings: BenS Beauty ~ Melissa Rings Gray Silver
Necklace: [Fairy Tail] Antique Pendant Key (1L)



No comments:

Post a Comment