Saturday, September 8, 2012

Fabulous!

A bit over 2 years I ago, I signed up and started playing Second Life.  I didn't stay long, tried for about 2 days, and found I had no clue what I was doing...I walked around with NO feet most of that time!  A month later or so, I tried again.  I somehow stumbled onto the FabFree group and blog the first week.  I learned so much from that group.  I learned about amazing hunts and amazing free gifts.  I was able to put together a lovely AV in just a few days.  Then, I was hooked... once I  understood the mechanics of  SL dress up.  I blame and THANK FabFree for all that...wholeheartedly!!!

It is their big 5 birthday, and they have given us an amazing hunt :)  A huge thank you to all the stores that have participated and another huge thank you to FabFree for all the years of Fabulous!

I am showing off one of my fave gifts from the hunt today.  Enjoy :)



Skin: [Atomic] Grace skin - Cool Melon (past TDR Exlusive)
Eyes: IKON Kaleido Eyes - Day (Group gift.. FREE)
Lashes: Sn@tch Lush Glam Lashes
Hair: Action Eleanore - Light Ombre
Dress: *TuttiFrutti* Savannah - Mesh Neck Dress (FabFree Hunt.. FREE)
Earrings: Purple Moon  Margo Earring - Silver/Platinum
Shoes: *GF* Strap Shoes "Alex" - patent:white





No comments:

Post a Comment