Friday, June 10, 2016

How Many Bikinis is Enough?

I have no idea how many bikinis is enough, but I think I have probably reached my limit ><  I just keep buying them ... sigh.  This will be my last one!!!!  maybe o.O  I got this particular bikini at On9, it's by Mimikri and it is adorable.  It kind of has a bit of 60s vibe to it.  Hmmmm gives me more ideas for dress up :)

I took a break from trying to finish up some Genesis Head make ups that I've been working on, feeling very frustrated with the whole thing .....so did a little shopping, and a little photo shoot. Kept the look very simple, played with a windlight called pink fairy ...something lol.  I am terrible at remembering what they are called. Anyway, it is a lovely setting, and it was fun to play around with.



Body: Maitreya Lara 3.5
Head: Genesis Liu (Rare - gacha - Main store)
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes - Nymph
Hair: [BURLEY]_Octavia_III_Quirky
Bikini: Mimikri - Bikini Briefs / Joli pearl_FM_Maitreya (On9)
Tattoo: White Widow (Past Hunt Item)
Bracelet: SPELL : Two moons  bracelet - TCF 3rd Anniversary Gift
Choker: SPELL : Two moons  bracelet - TCF 3rd Anniversary Gift ( I modified the bracelet to fit as a choker :P)      


No comments:

Post a Comment