Saturday, December 13, 2014

Dear Santa...

Here is my obligatory Christmassy post :P I was inspired by this cute sweater by Sn@tch, " Dear Santa, I can explain..."  It's funny to me :D  Also, the sweater is part of a bunch of FREE Chritmas gifts at the Sn@tch main store.

Merry Christmas to you all !  (just in case I don't post again until next year o.O)




Skin: Essences {Loulou TDRF01} Pale02 *brunette* (70L - TDRF)
Hair: little bones. Lush (Fameshed)
Eyes: IKON Hope Eyes - Ghost
Eyeshadow: [mock]Stardust Shadow- Starbright
Sweater: :::Sn@tch Comfy Xmas Sweater (FREE - Chrismas gifts)
Pants: KITJA - Chic Pants BLACK (Chapter Four)
Belt: Izzie's - Leather Buckle Belt
Shoes: Glamistry : GALLA Heels for Slink/Belleza
Bracelets: **{FORMANAILS}**Accessoires - Bracellet SKULL (Designer Circle)
Rings: Blushed -The Bohemian (MP)
Halo/Wings: :::Sn@tch Secret Angel Wing (FREE - Christmas gifts)








1 comment: