Saturday, December 6, 2014

Rebel Girl

A while back I bought this ISON jacket and then sorted it, and somehow forgot about it >< I really hate when I do that, but it does make for a nice surprise when I stumble upon stuff while tinkering around in my inventory. So, I put on the jacket and I was inspired :)  This is what I came up with.  Also, I used a few nice cheapies I found on MP to complete the look.  So, here we go....


Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Europa Frostbite 03 (past C88)
Hair: [RunAway] Tara Hair
Lipstick: ~Shiny Stuffs~ Classic Red version 2
Lashes: MG - Eyelashes - Party - Swallow Wings (these lashes are mod, so I colored them white)
Eyes: {ELS} Dark Eyes Collection - Black (1L - MP)
Jacket: ISON - leather asymmetrical jacket
Leggings: Gawk! Black Glitter Drainpipe Pants
Boots: HOC Industries - Thigh Boots (comes with color HUD)
Earrings: rain elf (10L - MP)
Face Jewels: Glamorize:. Just Jewels Diamonds - tattoo (2L) (I originally got this on MP, it's not listed anymore, so I am assuming they can be found in the store, in world.)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment