Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Witch!!!

Ok Ok sooooo many free witch hats to be had right now o.O I had no choice but to just blog one and get it out of my system :P I am also showing a few more things from the Don't Panic game, and a couple of other freebies as well.




Skin: Lara Hurley-Riah *Halloween group gift* (FREE) Comes with Slink appliers
Eyes: [Gauze] Arcane-Mana-Human (FREE - Don't Panic)
Hair: little bones. Dark Chapel (FREE - Group Gift) group fee
Face Tattoo: [Gauze] Ice Princess - Eye Makeup (FREE - Don't Panic) It is MOD and was tinted green
Lips: [Gauze] Shimmer + Gloss (FREE - Don't Panic)
Hat: *GF*[Mesh] 2014 Halloween Witch Hat (FREE - SubO Gift) Also comes with a cute dress, not shown here
Dress: *COCO*_Gift_TeeDress(Black) (FREE - Group Gift)
Necklace and Ring: {me.} Aster - Blue Sea //SILVER
Gloves: [Cynful] Vale's Turtleneck Dress (1L Bling Hunt) I am only using the glove layer from the Cynful dress
Tights: {PopTart} Wool Striped Tights Black
Shoes: {Cherry} Ruby Platform Pumps - black (not for slink)

Book:  From Spellbound, it is just the packaging that a hair I bought came in.  I thought it would make a cool prop, sooo I used it :)




No comments:

Post a Comment