Sunday, October 19, 2014

Don't Panic!

Don't Panic is an interactive game by Pulse Games.  This is the third year I have played :D  I always enjoy myself immensely.  They are very immersive and fantastically put together. There are always a lot of prizes to be found along the way.  However the point of the game is not the hunt for the gifts, it is to just let yourself be immersed by the story, to figure out clues and puzzles.  The gifts are just a bit of a bonus to what is already a stellar experience.  I absolutely recommend giving it a try.

When you get there, you will get a folder with a HUD and instructions.  I suggest you take some time to read the instructions....it will tell you how to set your windlight and sound, so that you can fully appreciate the ambiance of experience.  It also has some great advice on how to deal with lag and how to actually play the game :)

One last thing before I move on to a few of the gifts I found there.  If you decide to give this a try and you find that you really had fun doing it, please tip these folks.  They do all this on their own time and their own dime.  You will find a tip jar at the end and beginning of the game. Or... maybe spend a few Ls at the gift shop :)

Quick edit....I almost forgot to mention, there are quite a few gifties for men too :D

Ok on with some goodies ......(this post is image heavy BTW)

Throughout the game you will find rats, they not only carry diseases.....they carry valuable gifts and prizes!!!!!


 Here are a few of the gifts I found, I ended up with a HUGE amount of prizes......and I know I didn't find them all o.O
Peek-A-Boo Pumpkin Cats! They are animated and just to cute!

These crazy jack-o-lantern mesh eyes look amazing! There is a bunch of other mesh eyes to be found also :)

Skin: Essences {Jamie}.pale02 (FREE - Group Gift)
Eyes: Devae. Eyes/Jacko: Pumpkinhead (FREE - Don't Panic)
Lips: ~Shiny Stuffs~ Pumpkin Spice Lips Halloween Gift (FREE - MP)
EyeLiner: Izzie's - Smokey
Hair: +Spellbound+ Jezebel - Small // Blondes
Dress: :::Sn@tch Tasha Babydoll Dress (FREE - Don't Panic)
Socks: *MUKA* Thigh Socks (MP Link)
Shoes: fri. - Betty.Janes (Pitch) for Slink High
Horns: .{Rue}. Horns/Oracle [head]: Trick Or Treat (FREE - Don't Panic)
Necklace and Earrings: .: Somnia :. Lova Necklace and Earrings (FREE - Don't Panic)
Pets: KittyCatS! - Peek-A-Boo PUMPKIN CAT! Balinese Blue (FREE - Don't Panic)
         KittyCatS! - Peek-A-Boo PUMPKIN CAT! Bengal Black (FREE - Don't Panic)

Here are just a couple of in games shots. I had to run SL on the lowest graphics for this, and I think it still looked really good... and really creepy :)

Me, looking for clues!

Creepy lair is creepy o.O


No comments:

Post a Comment