Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Hair today, gone tomorrow....

I love this hair by Spellbound, I could prob wear it forever!  It is available through the TAG gacha event. It is also available through gacha yard sales on the MP and in world.  That was I how I got the one I wanted.  I do not like gachas and I do not play them :P  So, there ya have it.

I am also wearing the new boots from Reign, they are the October group gift.  They come with a color hud for both the fabric and the soles.  VERY CUTE!


Skin: Essences - Opera Chic *light rose*
Hair: +Spellbound+ Velvet // Vintage Blonde Roots (Tag gacha event)
Eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes - Peak
Top: (Milk Motion) Loose knit sweater (C88)
Skirt: Maitreya Mini Skirt * Dark Leather Black
Boots: REIGN.- Not Your Momma's Knit Boots (FREE - Group Gift - 250L fee)
Tights: Izzie's - Thigh High Knit Socks black
Earrings: [MANDALA]KABUKI EARRINGs/INFINITELY BLACK


No comments:

Post a Comment