Sunday, July 1, 2012

Punk Rock Chic

I was able to check out the FaMESHED event for about 10 mins before I crashed, but I was able to grab the group gift, the long zebra dress.  I like it, I dont usually dress up in long dresses to often, but this one  caught my attention.  So I put together a little something to show it off :)


Shape: Mine
Skin: [Atomic] Grace Skin Buff Daring TDR exclusive
Eyes: IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Pale Glass (past..group gift)
Hair: Salon de GLOW <hairpieces> (FREE.. group gift)
Eyelashes: *REDGRAVE* -39- Luscious
Dress: :V.e. Long Zebra Print Dress (FREE...group gift) FaMESHED
Collar: [:S&V:] Punky Choker - Female (FREE... Depraved Summer Love Hunt)
Earrings1: .Pekka. Maniac Ear Piercing V1
Earrings2:  RYCA EARRING HOOP-DE PLATINUM
Bracelets/Nails: *X*plosion SweetPunk Bracelets


No comments:

Post a Comment