Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Pretty in Pink

Apple May Designs new tanks and mesh skirts were so colorful and cute, I had to have them :)  So as usual once I got home, it was time to play dress up.  The pink lemonade combo is my favorite, and I found the pretty spring jewelry set in my inventory, from JKtrends....I got it free by sitting on a camping chair for I believe 45 mins.  I just went and fixed dinner while I sat my AV there :) easy peasy.  I TP'd over to the JKtrends store today, picked up new group gift and to check if that spring set is still available at the camping chairs.  It is !



Shape: Mine
Skin: LAQ ~ Jennie2 [Fair]
Eyes: IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Pale Glass (past..group gift)
Hair: Exile Gwen:Vanilla
Eyeshadow: Glamorize Simply Subtle Eye Makeup - Petal
Lipstick: Pekka HOMICIDAL lipstick (pain)
Eyelashes: *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes -31- ExtraLong
Top: AMD Sunflower Tanks - Hot Pink
Skirt: AMD Sunflower Skirts - Pink Lemonade (mesh)
Shoes: N-core COQUETTE Platform "Pink"
Jewelery set: JKtrends Petals of Spring (FREE...camping chair)



No comments:

Post a Comment