Sunday, July 1, 2012

Feeling Blue

I got the group gift from Baiastice today and it is gorgeous.  After I got it on and adjusted, I remembered I had those earrings from Magic Nook tucked away somewhere... I could never figure out what to wear them with.  The earrings are soooo pretty, and I love the way they look with this top :) Score!!

Real quick, off topic...Aline Verrazzano's blog has information regarding a fundraiser for Gala/Curio to help with legal bills.  If you are not aware of the situation, you can find info on her blog and on SLUniverse...read up and decide for yourself.  More info HERE.



Shape: Mine
Skin: LAQ ~ Jennie2 [Fair]
Eyes: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Pale Cool Silver
Hair: Exile London Rain:Vanilla (unrigged mesh)
Eyelashes: *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes -31- ExtraLong
Lipgloss:  [mock] L'eau Lip Gloss [Nude Alchemist]
Top: Baiastice Laura Mesh Top (FREE...group gift)
Skirt: *Fishy Strawberry* Aragon Skirt Nude
Feet: Slink Womens Natural Barefeet (mesh)
Shoes: Slink LLena Sandals White (mesh)
Earrings: [MAGIC NOOK] Baroque Earrings (Royal Blue) (past TDR)
Bracelet: ~SIGMA~Jewels Eyelet bracelet (sea-gold) (past hunt)


No comments:

Post a Comment