Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Winter Chic

Winter here has been yucky. Rainy, snowy, icy, muddy, frosty and wet.  One big mess lol.  No way could I venture outside in RL looking so amazing as my AV does :P

I decided to try my luck on a few of the gachas at K9, as I do every so often :)  I love this Amitomo coat and sweater set so much.  It actually has a skirt attached as well that can be turned on/off using a hud...very cool.  I  won the Rare too, not really what I wanted though lol.  I wanted the black coat :P I ended up with this one, and I thought...ya know, why not live on the edge and wear something other than black ..... sort of :D

Also loooove these boots by Empire.  I did realize later, that I actually have another pair super similar o.O Oh well, a girl can never have too many boooots!

Anyhooooo, here is the look I put together after jostling my way into K9 :)  Stay warm and happy yall :)


Head: Lelutka Simone 2.2 (bento)
Body: Maitreya Lara 3.5
Hair: GENY CINE  Bun Hair (Kustom9)
Eyes: IKON Triumph Nymph
Make Up: Shiny Stuffs Lelutka Essentials Kit (MBA)
Coat/Sweater: AMITOMO / handmade GACHA (Kustom9)
Boots: #EMPIRE - Lobelia (Kustom9)

I chose this song because, well I like it for one lol.  Also it looks so warm and fun there :)  I am so jealous...I am seriously sick of the winter weather ><

No comments:

Post a Comment