Monday, January 23, 2017

Pants!

Ok, so why am I excited about pants? Welllll , because I found these pants at Shiny Shabby...and they make me super happy :)  I have been on the look out for a similar style.  I have been on the look out for really any style that is not a skinny jean. Now, don't get me wrong, I love a well made skinny jean ....BUUUT, I have soooo many...and new ones just keep getting released.  I don't want or need another pair of them lol.  So, yea... I get excited when I find something new and different...and of course well made with a great fit. These pants by Eclipse Design are all that. They look good, they fit well and I like them. :D



Head: Lelutka Simone 2.2
Head Applier: Glam Affair Caroline
Body: Maitreya Lara 3.5
Hair: Little Bones Olympia (C88)
Top: Tres Blah Bib Tank Top (C88)
Pants: Eclipse Design NarcoticDope Pants (Shiny Shabby)
Boots: Vale Koer Thermal Heels (N21)
Eyeshadow: Shiny Stuffs - Wing It!
Tattoo: Identity Heart Lock 2 
Choker: Kibitz - Leather Collar Sweet (gacha item - I got it off MP)
Backdrop: Seul Poster Wall (Epiphany)


I love Zico's whole look in this vid, those plaid pants with the floral jacket...perfection.  Also, this is one of my fave songs :D Big Bang may be the Kings of Kpop, but Block B are the Princes imo :D


No comments:

Post a Comment