Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Updated Viewer Happiness :D

Yay! Finally we've got an FS update :)  Bento is Amahhhzing and all that...BUT, this update has been the bees knees for wayyy more than bento.  This version of FS is the very best so far for me.  I have been struggling for a year to stay in SL.  Each new version of FS was making it even more frustrating. This update is like breathing new air!  I am happy for sure.  Now maybe I can finally relax a bit....and do my thing, and not fight every step and cam move I try to take.  Since last update before this, even taking pics became a battle....taking up a whole evening just for a shot.  It made blogging and creating a serious pain in the ass lol.  

Sooooo Cheers to the FS team! I feel like you've done the impossible, and I am super happy about that :D

So, here is my first blog post with my first pics (that took all of about 5 mins to take lol) using the new updated FS :D



Body: Maitreya Lara 3.5
Head: CATWA Alice
Make up: Shiny Stuffs Shine n Gloss Catwa Appliers
Hair: Sn@tch Bombshell
Top: Dead Dollz Arcadia Dress (Winter Trend)
Pants: Flowey Party Leggins (C88)
Shoes: Nardcotix Liz Stiletto
Rings: Kibitz



No comments:

Post a Comment