Thursday, December 22, 2016

Lelutka Bento!

I got myself the new Lelutka Simone, updated for bento.  I was never really all that excited about bento for heads. I was looking more forward to bento hands. I have, however, found myself having a ton of fun with the bento heads :D  I've felt totally out of practice with the head sliders... I didn't realize it had been so long since they got any use.  I have made a few shapes, just playing around.  I cannot really decide on the 'ONE' shape to rule them all :P  But, I like it that way.  I like to change things up, and now with bento heads... I can do that anytime I want, w/out having to buy another mesh head to add to the ever growing pile of them.

I think after some fiddling around with the Catwa bento head, I will prob get that one as well.  I am going to continue making makeup, so really need to have that head anyway.  I am also working on some make up sets for the Lelutka.  I am having a bit harder of a time with that one, so it is taking me some time to get that one worked out ><

Anywhoooo, here is a couple of snaps of the new Lelutka after I poked and prodded the sliders :D



Head: Lelutka Simone (updated for bento)
Head Applier: Glam Affair Carolina (Lelutka Mainstore)
Body: Maitreya Lara 3.5
Hair: Foxy Cryboy
Jacket/Sweater: Pixicat Puffer Jacket (N21)
Jeans: Spirit Abba Jeans 




No comments:

Post a Comment