Friday, September 16, 2016

It's Sweater Weather :)

....Summer has ended here and now the days are sunny, cool and crisp...just right for wearing pretty sweaters.  One of the prettiest sweaters I've seen in SL is this new Tres Blah sweater that came in the September Luxe box. It looks great with everything.  It works especially well with the Ison pants that were also in this months Luxe box, and these pants have some of the best texturing I've seen... love them. Annnnd cannot forget the Reign strappy heels from the box as well..... gorgeous, they are the shoes I never knew I wanted so much :)

Soooo today is also Friday!!! Another Fifty Linden Friday :D  Oooh so many cute things this week! My fave is the Paper Arrow jeans and the GORGEOUS Reign platforms with color hud :))  It is still Friday last I looked, so get those FLF pretties while you still can :D


Body: Maitreya Lara 3.5
Head: Catwa Destiny
Hair: Magika - Suffer Well
Eyes: Ikon Triumph Nymph
Eyeliner & Lipstick: Shiny Stuffs - Essential Kit 
Sweater: Treh blah (Luxe box) September
Pants (Left): Ison (Luxe box) September
Pants (Right): Paper Arrow (FLF - 50L)
Shoes (Left): Reign (Luxe box) September
Shoes (Right): Reign Platform Heels (FLF - 50L)
Necklaces: BF Choker I Love you Silver




No comments:

Post a Comment