Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Boots & Hair! What more could I possibly need .........

.... well, I do need more boots and hair, but that goes without saying :)

Reign had a flash sale a few days ago, and I grabbed a couple of things, including these smexy boots :D While digging around in my inventory, I found this dress by Villena.  I had forgotten that I bought it last round of Uber (I think it was Uber) o.O. A nice surprise :)  It's always fun to find treasures in my inventory lol.  Anyway, I love it with the Reign boots, it's like they were meant to be :D

Spellbound has a couple of new releases this month.  I have really loved Spellbound hair for a long time.  The textures are gorgeous and the styles are always so interesting and unique. Definitely check them out if you haven't already :)

This choker.....is....everything!  I love it sooooo much, I've been wearing it non stop.  It is by Yummy, one of my top fave jewelry designers. It is currently at N21 and it comes in several colors ;) I am a sucker for chokers and LBDs..... I can admit my weaknesses :P


Body: Maitreya Lara 3.5
Head: Catwa Destiny
Eyes: IKON Triumph Nymph
Hair 1: Spellbound - Lionhearted
Hair 2: Spellbound - Augustine
Lipstick & Liner:  Shiny Stuffs - Luscious Lips & Liners CATWA appliers
Dress: Villena - 2 Piece dress 
Boots: Reign - Rogue Stomper Plats
Choker: (Yummy) Tresser Choker (N21)

I love PATD, one of my very faves! Sooooo, this is the new song, which is amazing....BUT WTF is going on with this video.  I am used to weird ass PATD vids, but seriously...this one takes the cake :P Also .... Hey, its that kid from Stranger Things :D


No comments:

Post a Comment