Thursday, August 18, 2016

Vintage Chic

I have been working on a number of projects for SL off and on...when I have time and I am not working. For whatever reason, I usually find myself about half way through around 10 or so of these projects.  I had a couple of days off and I made myself choose a few of these to completely finish. Well I finished 2 of them....but made progress on a few others, soooooo...yay, go me :P

One of the projects was a set of floral lashes.  I had been wanting them for myself, and could not really find what I wanted, so I set out to make them.  Now they are done! lol, and I finally got to enjoy them. I am also going to add them to my MP store....right after I finish this up :)

My look today was really inspired by the sequined skirt by Tres Blah at C88.  With my floral lashes done, I wanted to use them with the skirt to create a sexy vintage look. I have an inventory filled with vintagey type stuff, which I love.  This was a fun outfit for me, even though I fought super evil lag tonight ><  Enjoy :)



Body: Maitreya Lara 3.5
Head: Catwa Amy
Eyes: Ikon Triumph Nymph
Eyeshadow: :::Sn@tch Morgana Gothic Eyeshadows::: Omega
EyeLashes: ~Shiny Stuffs~ Flower Garden Lashes for Catwa
Lips: By me - not ready yet :P
Hair: Tram E816 hair 
Hat: Cain - Tulle Veil Hat (unpacked)
Bra: Erratic Eden Bra
Skirt: -tres blah- Bella Sequin Skirt (Maitreya) (C88)
Gloves: =Zenith=Cosy long Gloves - Maitreya
Earrings: Zaara : Sarika feather earrings 
Necklace/Choker: BF Choker I Love You silver (Cosmopolitan)
Choker2: ~Shiny Stuffs~ My 90s Choker
Pearls: Swallow Elizabeth Necklace



No comments:

Post a Comment