Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Everything is Coming Up UBER!

Soooo I did a little bit of shopping at...you guessed it...Uber!   This has been one of my favorite rounds. There is so much that I bought and so much more that I still want ><  Broke one of my new rules for this round as well....sigh.  I came up with a new rule for shopping events.  And that is, I am allowed to only choose two of my fave things from each new event to buy.  Errrrrrm, I am thinking this rule, so far, is not working out so well for me :P

Anywaaaaaay.... here's the shots of my treasures!


Body: Maitreya Lara 3.5
Head: Catwa Amy
Head Applier: Glam Affair for Catwa (Uber)
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes - Nymph
Lashes: ~Shiny Stuffs~ Pretty Lashes for Catwa
Hair: little bones. Callista (Uber)
Dress: KITJA - Fam Shirt Dress BLACK (Maitreya Lara) (Uber)
Shoes: fri. - Anya.Heels (Coal) (Uber)
Necklaces: LUXE. Necklaces Silver (Uber)

I Loooooove this song and video... it is mesmerizing! 



No comments:

Post a Comment