Thursday, October 1, 2015

Monster

Had some time tonight after a round of freebie hunting, so I thought I'd do a quick post. I found some cute glasses at Nerdy girl, free group gift :)  They come with a color hud, and two versions, clear lenses and tinted.  I also picked up some free tattoos at Isuka. If you join the group you can grab 3 free tatts - they come with appliers and system layers. In honor of October 1st, I am wearing the Halloween monster tatts, colorful and kooky :)




Skin: -Glam Affair - Alice - SummerParty - Asia
Body: Maitreya Lara 3.4
Lips: ~Shiny Stuffs~ Classic Red version 2
Hair: little bones. Fame 
Tattoos: ISUKA - Halloween sleeve (FREE - group gift -free to join)
Top: Addams // Retro Bikini Top // Maitreya 
Shorts: -Pixicat- Tilde.Shorts Highwaisted - Blue (Maitreya)(Kustom9)
Shoes: ::HH:: Hucci Gabala Pump - Red (LARA) 
Glasses: Nerdy Girl -  Cats Glasses with Color HUD (FREE - group gift -free to join) 



No comments:

Post a Comment