Monday, September 28, 2015

YELLOW!


I was sorting through all the shoes in my inventory, separating the Maitreya from the Slinks.... the organizing OCD had kicked in lol.  I realized I had quite a few shoes that came with color huds, and while that is great, a girl needs shoes in ALLL the colors, I usually end up only wearing my shoes in a couple of colors; black or red.

So I started playing around with the shoes huds for a while.  I decided to challenge myself to create a look using a color that is normally outside my comfort zone, and then I would have to blog it. This did two things for me. One, it gave me something to do, and two, it forced me into doing blog stuff lol - I get quite lazy with the blogging :P

I chose to use yellow for this challenge.  It is a color that I really like, but do not wear in RL or SL.  In RL, yellow looks very bad against my skin color....so I have just always shied away from wearing it.  But in SL, we can change our skin with a simple click , then we can wear w/e color tickles our fancy :D

Here is my completed challenge! Ohhh also I used a few freebies in this look, listed below :)




Skin: -Glam Affair - Summerv3 - America
Body: Maitreya Lara 3.4
Feet/Hands: Slink
Eyes: IKON Hope Eyes - Blue
Lips: ~Shiny Stuffs~ Classic Red version 2
Eyeliner: .:FI:. Urban Yellow (50L - MP link)
Hair: little bones. Fame 
Tattoos: White Widow (FREE gift at the Cosmopolitan Anniversary)
Top: Blueberry Tank Top (FREE group gift - free to join) comes with color HUD
Shorts: -Pixicat- Tilde.Shorts Highwaisted - Stripes (Kustom9)
Shoes:  SHEY Modena Stilettos (99L 35 colors - MP link)
Purse: *COCO* Satin Clutch (FREE)
Earrings: MIEL UVA EARRING
Ring: Maxi Gossamer Ring - Giselle Opal Set (MP link)
Necklace: XYZ // Tattoo Choker (50L - MP link)
Glasses: Izzie's - Oversized Sunglasses (color change)



No comments:

Post a Comment