Tuesday, September 9, 2014

I Am Still Here......

....I just never know lol.  This computer is the worst!

Anyway on to better things like shopping! I have a couple of looks, I couldn't decide which one to blog...eh, so I am just gonna put them both up on this post :P  Ok, I know that the Exile hair I am wearing in one of them has been blogged a gazillion times, but it is just so pretty and it matched the new FREE shoes I found. I am also showing another pair of FREE shoes from Le Forme, they come in a pack with 5 or 6 diff colors. I am completely in love with these shoes.... I cannot believe they were free, I would totally buy these - I may just go back and pick up more colors at some point.  I don't want to take them off, lol...so I've been dressing around them since I put them on !  I am also really loving the FREE skin from Pumec, so much so, that on payday I will be going back to get a complete set.  OK OK.... on with the show.


Skin: [PUMEC]  - .:VLADA:. - Spring -  Brown Brows (FREE) Comes with appliers for pretty much everything!
Shape: Mine
Eyelashes: Eyelashes -31- ExtraLong *REDGRAVE*
Eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes - Blue
Hair: [elikatira] Jana
Top: :::Sn@tch Sparkle Cropped Tank (FREE - part of outfit from Twisted Hunt) Top also comes with a gorgeous full skirt in a bunch of colors.
Jeans: .:villena:. - gray w/s high waisted acid wash skinnies
Shoes: [Le Forme] Classic Heels Leather Noir (FREE - group gift - no fee) I LOVE these :) for Slink High feet
Jewelry: All from Pure Poison (FREE - just some of the tons of group gifts avaliable - 100L fee?)


Skin: [Pink Fuel] Sora <Peach> - Flushed
Shape: Mine
Eyelashes: Eyelashes -31- ExtraLong *REDGRAVE*
Eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes - Blue
Hair: Exile::After the Rain Sparkle- Blonde (FREE - sub gift)
Top: :::Le Primitif::: Juliard_Tee - Pure
Shorts: (fd) High Waist Shorts Light Denim (MP link)
Shoes: #187# GROUPGIFT Baabs KD Collection (FREE - group gift - no fee) for Slink Med feet

 Slink Feet and Hands




No comments:

Post a Comment