Monday, September 8, 2014

Gone, But Not Forgotten ~

I have been gone from SL for almost 6 months.  It has been slightly overwhelming trying to play catch up on all the shopping, it feels like there is 10 years worth of new stuff out! o.O.  Oh well, it will definitely give me something to do late at night when I cannot sleep.  I have done a little shopping and a bit of freebie hunting since my return.  Taking things a little slow, as the temporary computer I am using really hates SL and SL really hates it right back. ><   Anywayyyyy, I decided tonight I would try and get back into poking at my blog every once and a while.  Soooo here goes......

 I have a fairly simple look tonight, and it includes quite a few FREEBIES! YAY ! 


Skin: .Birdy. Brooke skin ~Pure~ (Sunshine) (FREE - VIP gift <3) (50L fee) worth it - a few group skins available.  Also appliers for slink hand and feet available for all tones for 1L.
Shape: Mine
Eyeliner: ~Blacklace Beauty~ Eyeliner 1
Eyelashes: Eyelashes -31- ExtraLong *REDGRAVE*
Eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes - Blue 
Hair: little bones. Glass Leaf (FREE - Group Gift) (100L fee) worth it...always gifts every month
Top: /// offbeat /// simply sweater 2 (FREE - Group Gift)
Jeans: Ricielli - Spiked Jeans /Medium Faded (15L - World Cup Hunt #2)
Shoes: Essenz - Singapore (Cream) (FREE) AB Bday Celebration (For SLINK High Feet)
Ring:
(Donna Flora) GIORGIA ring platinum
Necklace: :::Sn@tch Venom Suede Choker::: (Past Group Gift)
Bracelet: **RealEvil Industries** Stud Leather Bracelet (FREE - MP)
Glasses: LUXE. - Lolita Shades Noir (FREE) AB Bday Celebration
Slink Hands and Feet



No comments:

Post a Comment