Saturday, November 10, 2012

Nostalgia

This skin is Lola from Lelutka, and it was my very first beautiful skin.  I got this over 2 years ago, and I still think it looks amazing.  At that time, I was so new, but I had found my way to the Fabfree blog and group.  I  got this skin for free with the fabulous of help of that blog :)  I have kept is all this time, along with the very first shape I made to go with it.  I did have to tweak the shape a tad to update it.  I found an old...actually my first profile pic.  It shows that very skin, although I was wearing the darker eyebrow version, and diff brow base.  Sooo.. yea, the fun I have when digging around in my inventory :)


I'm sooo glad that SL hair as come such a long way! lol!

Shape: Mine
Skin: [LeLutka] Lola Skin
Eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes - Blue
Eyeliner: Izzie's - Eyeliner Set
Hair: !lamb  Ruby - Honeycomb (mesh)
Top: {mon tissu} Spade Blouse ~ Blue Stripe (mesh)
Shorts: -tb- Denim Cutoff shorts
Shoes: Mstyle GOSHI Pumps - Black
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Tarifa (mesh) (Collabor88)
Earrings: Izzie's - Feather Earrings
Rings: {me.} Aster Ring - Blue Sea
Rings: {me.} Boho'N Chic Ring
Hose: Sn@tch Ribbed Tights
Glasses: bitch. Mesh Smoovies (cannot find surl)
Purse: *COCO* Gift Pochette (FREE...group gift)
Nails: Izzie's - Glitter Nails



No comments:

Post a Comment