Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A girl can never have enough shoes!

I really like these  FREE shoes from JD - Just Design.  They are definitely different.  I am pretty sure if I were to wear shoes like this in RL, I'd fall right on my ass!  Well, thankfully, no such problem in SL :)  I am wearing them with this super cute dress (that has been blogged to hell and back) from celoe... also a FREEBIE :)



Skin: LAQ ~ Jennie2 - [Fair]
Shape: Mine
Eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes - Blue
Eyeshadow: [mock] eShadow Brown Winterberry
Lips: [mock] Pohutukawa Lip Gel
Lashes: *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes -31- Extralong
Hair: (love) hair - cameron (cannot find surl)
Dress: celoe  chelsea dress champagne (mesh) (FREE...group gift)
Shoes: JD - Deviant Shoes (mesh) (FREE...group gift)
Necklace: [ glow ] studio - Black Eye and Tassel Necklace (TDR)
Earrings: Bens Beauty - Jay Earrings


No comments:

Post a Comment