Friday, December 15, 2017

Time for another Favorite Things post :D

I just opened the December Luxe Box, everything is lovely :) But my very favorite thing this month is the Lingerie set by Vision. So girly, pretty and ruffly :) I am wearing it with a couple of other favorite things Ive acquired this month.  I love the soft fuzzy sweater by Cynful @ Fameshed .... I bought 2 colors, and now I think I am going to need a pink ...and a blue lol :P

Also I am loving this skin Cleo by Pumec, it was at the last round of N21... which is now over :( but, I am sure it can be found at the Pumec mainstore at some point :)

Lastly, the ring set by Yummy that was also at N21.  Yummy is one of my very to favorite stores for accessories.  I am loving all the new bento ring sets.  This set is my fave so far :D 

Anyhooooo, have a look see :)



Head: CATWA Lona
Body: Maitreya Lara 
Skin: Pumec Cleo
Hair: Lamb Love
Make Up: Shiny Stuffs (Cosmetic Fair)
Lingerie: Vision Victoria (Dec. Luxe box)
Sweater: Cynful Fuzzy Cardigan (Fameshed)
Rings: Yummy Serena rings


No comments:

Post a Comment