Saturday, September 9, 2017

Favorite Things :)

I Thought I'd do a little post of some of my current favorite things right now.  Sometimes it's just the small things that can make you feel good.  It's been hard to feel good about anything lately, so much chaos and pain going on.  Right now we are all watching another monster storm head straight into more people's lives. All I can do is hope everyone can find a way to be safe..... so please be safe :(

So... I've mostly been working on things in SL, so I stay very busy and try not to think to much about anything else.  I took a break this week, and did some shopping. I slowed down and allowed myself to feel good, maybe it's not much in the grand scheme of things....but sometimes we just need some small moments, small reliefs.

C88 is full of lovely things as usual.  I don't think I have ever really been disappointed with that event.  It has been my favorite event since it began. I am fully in love with the Cynful gown, Andressa at C88 right now. I don't do gowns often, but something about the way this fit and looked....I could wear this all day and everywhere :) OHHHHH and the dress comes with a fitmesh choker!!! I love fitted chokers soooo much, wish all mine were fitmesh :D

My next favorite thing is the CATWA Pumec skin applier from the current round of Pocket Gacha....yep a gacha you can literally wear and play anywhere >< lol. It comes with matching body appliers as well :)

And of course, I am wearing my current favorite mesh head...the CATWA Lona. I switch a lot between Catya and Lona.  Love them both.  But I have had Lona on a lot lately :)

I also love this cute hair by Entwined.  I know it's a gacha, I grabbed it off  MP, but I am unsure which event it was or is at.  ooooops , sorry :P

Now for some pics :P




Head: CATWA Lona
Body: Maitreya Lara
Hair: Entwined Lexie
Skin: Pumec (Pocket Gacha)
Eyes: IKON 
Make Up: Shiny Stuffs I Love Sparkles
Choker: Cynful Andressa (C88)
Dress: Cynful Andressa (C88)
Gloves: L'Emporio ::*Long Bento Gloves*::- Maitreya- I have to be honest, I did demo these gloves,
but after I got them I notices some weirdness with the fingers.  So a bit disappointed, but
they do look great other than that, and I do like that they came with a nice color HUD :) 


My favorite song right now :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment