Friday, July 1, 2016

Where is My Mind?

I take a lot of pics and most of them never see the light of day.  I take them for various reasons, some were intended to be a blog post, but for what ever reason, the post didn't happen.  Some were just me messing around with windlights and photo shop.  Many of them never really had any particular purpose.  I just take them because it is something to do, and I enjoy piddling around with them.

I decided to do something a little different with my post today.  I wanted to use some pics that I took a couple of weeks ago, that I originally had no intention of using for anything. I didn't really know what I was going to do exactly. They had a dreamy Sci-Fi feel to them, so I went with that.  I felt they needed something more, so I took some extra shots a couple of days ago.... trying to come up with something cohesive. Something that felt like a story.  So, that is what I did, and that is what I am posting :)

I enjoyed this process a lot.  I think it's a good thing for me to sometimes break away from what I normally post. And really, why not?


Body: Maitreya Lara 3.5
Head: Catwa Amy
Hair: Little Bones Tara
Top: KITJA - Sahara Top WHITE (Uber)
Necklace: [Tia] Joia - Astapor Collar - Gold (This is an SLB13 gift, and I am not sure where it was, it may have been The Fantasy Collective...)



No comments:

Post a Comment