Saturday, April 16, 2016

Hangin Out

...Sooo here's the thing, I have more stuff than I ever wear buried in my inventory.  I am probably not alone in this situation, considering how many events come out...and that those events have been bursting at the seams with shoppers. I love to shop in SL, I love events, I love new releases and I love the subsequent dress-up time. But (there is always a but)... it costs a lot of time and money. I have always kept myself to a tight budget in SL...just as I do in RL.  Lately I have found myself going over that budget, so easy to do in SL.  Well I've had to put my foot down...on my own foot lol.  I am going back to my normal budget.  I think this will also give me back some time, as shopping all the events seriously eats away at most of the time I find to log into SL.

   With all that said, what I have found is that I have large chunks of inventory from all my shopping that I have not worn, I have probably tried it on...but that is about the extent of it.  So instead of shopping this week, I've just hung out at home and played a lot of dress up.  It gave me a great chance to get a little bit more organized, as I like my inventory pretty neat and tidy.  It also gave me a great chance to really start enjoying all that stuff I've bought and have barely looked at. And wow...the amount of hair and shoes I have is truly obscene.  I am so picky about hair, how in the world have I ended up with so much of it, I am having a hard time even remembering where most of it came from lol..

   Ok so that is a bit of a winded explanation of my shopping habits, but it is what it is.  Here is a couple of shots I took, while finally digging into all that fabulous stuff I've bought over the months. This is just one of the looks that came out of that.  It has a pretty definite 70s vibe about it...I can dig that :)


Body: Maitreya Lara 3.5
Head: Genesis: Liu w/ Kiera applier by Genesis
Hair: Moon. Hair // - Blondes - Code Uma
Top: Blueberry - Laced Crop Shirt / Printed / - Maitreya - Black
Jeans: Pixicat - Klara.Jeans Bootcut - Blue Long
Shoes: {kokoia} Cecina :: Woman :: Black :: for maitreya
Necklace: Yasum*Native Choker* Past Shabby Shiny gift
Glasses: Izzie's - Oversized Sunglasses


Dazed and Confused is one of my all time fave movies...and it fits with todays 70s look :)

No comments:

Post a Comment