Thursday, February 4, 2016

My Trousers

Dress them up or dress them down..... comfy trousers are the best :) I am loving these from Valentina E.   I am also loving these lace bralettes from Ison, I bought one in white, but now I am contemplating going back for the black one. A girl can never have to many bralettes :P


Body: Maitreya Lara 3.4
Skin: -Glam Affair - Luna skin - Europa
Hair: Vanity Hair:VonVon(F)-Blonds
Lashes:*MC* "Falsies" Eyelash (MP)
Eyeliner: Essences - Hangover Eyeliner 02
Lipstick: ~Shiny Stuffs~ Pin Up Blood Red lips
Top: ISON - lace bralette -maitreya- Uber
Shrug: *COCO*_LongSleeveBolero(Black)
Pants: :V.e. Katherine Belted Trousers MAITREYA FIT Charcoal
Necklace1: *YS&YS* Infinity Pearl Choker
Necklace2: (DonnaFlora) GIORGIA necklace platinum (modified)
Shoes: NX-Nardcotix Liz Stiletto Suede Black (MAITREYA) (MP)


No comments:

Post a Comment