Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Fantastic Finds

Found some cute things at The Black Fair :) a lot of cute things actually ...I am just showing off a couple of the dollarbies (a lot of those to be found all throughout the fair).  Also I looove the Izzie's group gift, cute kitty tights!  I am really loving every new Essence skin I try. I usually try to grab each one that pops up at The Dressing Room Fusion, and this one I am wearing today is a fave.



Shape: Mine
Skin: Essences - Whisper *Forgive me* 01 ~ light rose (TDR - 70L)
Eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes - Blue
Hair: [e] Conclusion - Blonde 02
Hairband: - CHANDELLE - HairBand Studs #01 black (past gift)
Lashes: Eyelashes -31- ExtraLong *REDGRAVE*
Lashes: MG - Eyelashes - Party - Inverted Crown
Dress: *TwInS FaShIoN - TF* TankDress Black&White (1L - The Black Fair)
Shoes: Slink Fabric Platforms Black (only work with the Slink enhanced Medium Mesh Feet)
Feet: Slink Enhanced Medium Mesh Feet
Hose: Izzie's - Cat Tights black (FREE - group gift) I believe there is a fee to join
Earrings: PP - Black Moustache Studd Earrings (1L - The Black Fair)
Bracelets: PP - Love Stacked Bracelets - Black & Silver
Bracelets: PP- Rock Leather Studds Bracelets - Black & Silver
Ring: .Olive. SL FAshion Week Group Gift - Binding Black Bow Ring (past gift)
Necklace: *BOOM* Precious Bow Choker - pitch



No comments:

Post a Comment