Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Broke But Beautiful!

I may be broke this week, but.... I find ways to continue to shop!  Sooo a big thanks to all the creators that give us amazing freebies :)  I found a couple of freebies this week, that ended up looking cute when worn together.  Gotta love that.


Shape: Mine
Skin: LAQ ~ Jennie2 - [Fair]
Eyes:  IKON Eternal Eyes - Blue
EyeLiner: Izzie's - Smokey
Lips: [PF] Elly  - Glam Lipstick - (Burgundy) (lipsticks part of Pink Fuel's Elly skin)
Lashes: *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes -31- ExtraLong 
Hair: ::Exile:: Crazy in Love:Stefani
Top: Sn@tch Striped Halter Top (FREE - Lucky Boards)
Pants: MOLiCHiNO Kay Pants (FREE - Creations for Parkinsons)
Earrings: JKT ESs19
Ring: MG Ring - Silver Drop with Jet
Bracelet: {me.} Boho'N Chic MAXI Bracelets
Shoes: Maitreya Gold Shiki * Black



2 comments:

  1. Damn, i just bought that hair friday...you beat me to the punch! Hahaha. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, well after I bought it and wore it....I kept thinking, this hair is so much Lyr's style :P I love it though, but it's deff more you :)

      Delete