Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Genie is Out of the Bottle!

My very good friend, Lyric wrote about "baggy crotch pants" or "harem pants"....I prefer the term "harem".  You can read her blog here.  Anywhoo, her and I talk about fashion all the damn time, and I too wasn't to keen on the "baggy crotch" look. BUT.... I have found a couple that I actually like and wear.  I probably won't be buying a whole lot of them lol, unless I see some that I just cannot live with out.  The pair I bought at the Spirit Store, in my opinion have a very chic look to them...they can be dressed up classy or done with a more edgier look.  The harem pants from ALB are so unique and have a natural lovely look to them.  These too can be dressed up classy or you can go for a cute boho look. The ALB pants can be bought in variety of colors too. 

I want to thank my lovely Lyric for the inspiration for this post...and for kicking my ass to get this blog started :P

I added a couple of close-ups to show just how pretty [mock] cosmetics are.



LEFT:

Shape: Mine
Skin: LAQ ~ Olivia [Fair]
Eyes: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Pale Cool Silver
Hair: [LeLutka]-KNOTTED hair - BlondeFun
Lipstick: [mock] Opal Lipcolor Matrix
Eyeshadow: [mock]Demerara Shadow-Golden
Eyelashes: *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes -31- ExtraLong
Top: *Connors* Tank Top Beige. part of the PAREO HIBISCUS set
Pants: ALB LEILAH pants india cream (mesh) (FREE.. June Group Gift)
Shoes: Slink Lulu Stilettos Black
Jewelry set: CHOP ZUEY The Blood of Babylon set (FREE...Depraved Summer Love Hunt)

RIGHT:

Shape: Mine
Skin: LAQ ~ Olivia [Fair]
Eyes: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Pale Cool Silver
Hair: booN QPT129 hair blonde
Lipstick: [mock] L'eau Lip Gloss [Russian Red]
Eyeliner: Izzie's Eyeliner Set Cat Eyeliner 4
Eyelashes: *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes -31- ExtraLong
Top: Kyoot - Lacey Little Top (White)
Pants: Spirit Store - Santi rigged mesh pants black
Shoes: N-core COQUETTE Platform "Pure Black"
Belt: MIEL CALI CORDS - belt
Necklace1: [:S&V:] Punky Choker - Female (FREE... Depraved Summer Love Hunt)
Necklace2: IING Serenity Vintage Long Chain cameo (10L)
Bangles: [EY:NO] Mess Bangles silver
Earrings: .Pekka. Maniac Ear Piercing V1
Face Tattoo:  J.P.D Butterfly Face Tattoo (FREE in store gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment